Given below is a detailed Cruise Direct Review with Coupon Codes October 2022 which includes features, warranty, pricing, booking, customer support information, pros, and cons.
Best Cruise Direct Coupon Codes October 2022
- Carribean Cruises from $209
- European Cruises from $299
- Family Cruises from $209
- Honeymoon Cruises from $399
- Last Minute Cruise from $199
- $1000 Credit Onboard Here
- 50% Off 2nd Guest
- Save 10% Off Shore Excursions
Cruise Direct Review with Coupon Codes October 2022: Up to 50% Off
What is Cruise Direct?
Cruise Direct is a one-stop site which helps you compare over fifteen different cruise lines, all at once. The cruise lines include the likes of – Carnival Cruises, Celebrity Cruises, Royal Carribean Cruises and Princess Cruises. These cruises travel to various destinations such as – Hawaii, Carribean, Alaska, Mexico, Africa, Bahamas, Europe and Australia, with departures from up to twenty different ports, including those at Miami, Los Angeles, Galveston, Seattle, Fort Lauderdale, New York and Port Canaveral.
Available Cruise Lines
The various cruise lines to which you can book through Cruise Direct are –
- Cunard Line
- Celebrity Cruises
- Norwegian Cruise Line
- MSC Cruises
- Holland America Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line
- Royal Carribean Cruises
- Princess Cruises
- Azamara Club Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Oceania Cruises
- Crystal Cruises
- Viking Ocean Cruises
- Silver Sea Cruises
- Seabourne Cruise Line
They also have a scope of booking for river cruises. The three cruise lines to which you book via Cruise Direct are –
- Crystal River Cruise
- Ama Waterways
- Viking River Cruises
Why book through Cruise Direct?
Cruise Direct helps you compare prices between different cruise lines with the utmost ease. The website interface is extremely easy to use, especially if you are confused as to where you might want to go. The various features of the site include giving information necessary to give you a specific cruise liner. If you are able to provide ‘destination’, ‘departure port’, ‘month’, ‘length’ – they’ll provide you details accordingly. You can also provide your preferred cruise line and they will provide you information pertaining to that specific cruise liner.
Those who are unsure of where to go and which port to board their cruise from, they simplify the decision-making process, with ease. For example, if you’re unsure of your destination but are sure of the date, all you have to do is give a specific date, depending on when you want to go and then click on ‘any destination’ and/or ‘any departure port’ and you’ll be given every detail about available liners and pricing of each. After this, you can easily choose the liner you wish to opt for and select your cabin according to your preference and make a smooth and easy payment. Also, if you are lucky, you may also be able to avail a Cruise Direct last-minute deal.
Sounds hassle free and perfect, doesn’t it?
Their motto is simple – ‘We love cruises and want everyone to love them too!’ This does say a lot about the kind of service they offer to their patrons.
We have had an extremely smooth ride when booking for cruises through them because not only are they extremely helpful to the various queries you may have, they try to provide you with the experience of a lifetime.
They make sure that no matter what the issue, nothing should come in the way of a smooth ride, showing how much they actually wish to stick to their motto.
Booking is easy because they don’t charge anything extra.
The prices of the cruise liners are different based on the location, length, destination, and date preferred. However, the starting rates are, as is given below –
- Cunard Line – Prices start from $559.
- Norwegian Cruise Line –Prices start from $229.
- Carnival Cruise Line –Prices start from $129.
- Celebrity Cruises –Prices start from $389.
- Disney Cruise Line –Prices start from $648.
- Holland America Line –Prices start from $236.
- Costa –Prices start from $154.
- MSC Cruises –Prices start from $169.
- Princess Cruises –Prices start from $209.
- Royal Carribean Cruises –Prices start from $186.
- Azamara Club Cruises –Prices start from 629.
- Crystal Cruises –Prices start from $1,180.
- Oceania Cruises –Prices start from $889.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises –Prices start from $2,399.
- Seabourn Cruise Line – Prices start from $2,299.
- Silversea Cruises –Prices start from $1,910.
- Viking Ocean Cruises –Prices start from $1,949.
- AmaWaterways –Prices start from $2,249.
- Crystal River Cruises –Prices start from $2,470.
- Viking River Cruises –Prices start from $1,799.<