Given below is a detailed Total Gym Direct Review with Discount Coupon 2023 which includes features, warranty, pricing, buying and returning policy, customer support information, pros and cons. Read Here our Total Gym Direct Review.
Table of Contents
The Total Gym Direct Review 2023 ( 50% Off Free Shipping)
Total Gym Direct Review : What Is Total Gym Direct?
Total Gym Direct Review : Why Use Total Gym?
Key Features : Total Gym Direct Review
- Total Gym has around 5 different types of machines based on your requirements. They are – Total Gym Fit, Total Gym Supreme, Total Gym XLS, Total Gym 2000 and Total Gym GTS. Each of these machines has something specific and different based on the user’s needs, body weight and requirements. An in-depth look into the features of each is given below.
- Total Gym Fit – The Total Gym Fit has a 2-piece winged attachment, has an upgraded steel frame, can hold a total weight of up to 450 pounds, has good quality flexible nylon handle straps, and an upgraded squat stand. It has a total of 12 calibrated resistance levels and provides for an automatic lock height adjustment. The machine arrives fully assembled.An ab crunch attachment, a two-piece wing add-on, a leg pulley, and an updated squat stand are all included as standard. Wear one of the top fitness trackers to monitor your workout and see how hard you’re working out.Other bonuses include two ankle cuffs for comfort, a dietary guide, a wall chat for recording progress, and a library of training DVDs to help you follow basic instructions and stay inspired.The Total Gym FIT’s folding nature is also worth highlighting since it’s a significant lure for individuals who want to save room – no shifting heavyweights to put this machine away. We particularly like the fact that it comes with a set of DVDs to assist you to get the most out of your new home weight training equipment.
The machine weighs in at 96 pounds. Its dimensions when unfolded read as – 18.5” W x 93” L x 44.5” H. When folded, the dimensions of the machine read as – 18.5” W x 50.5” L x 8.5” H.
- Total Gym Supreme – The Total Gym Supreme has good quality flexible nylon straps similar to the Total Gym Fit. However, it can hold a total weight of around 275 pounds only. The machine weighs around 79 pounds. Like the Total Gym XLS and The Total Gym Fit, this too comes fully assembled. Its dimensions when unfolded read as – 15.5″W x 93″L x 43.25″H. When folded, the dimensions of the machine reads as – 15.5″W x 50.5″L x 8″H.
- Total Gym XLS – The Total Gym XLS provides for over 80 plus exercises and similar to the previous two, it also has good quality flexible nylon handle straps. It has a total of 6 calibrated resistance levels. Similar to the Total Gym Fit, it too can hold up to a capacity of 400 pounds and has a separate ribbed squat stand.
The machine weighs around 87 pounds and when the AB Crunch is added along with it, the total weight accumulates at 92 pounds. Like the Total Gym Fit, this machine comes fully assembled. Its dimensions when unfolded read as – 19″W x 90″L x 43″H. When folded, the dimensions of the machine read as – 19″W x 51″L x 9″H.
- Total Gym GTS – The Total Gym GTS provides for a total of more than 200+ exercises. Other than that, it also has a hydraulic rail rift, a glide board which can easily be adjusted according to one’s comfort and multiple center-pulley attachments. It also has a total of 22 calibrated resistance levels.
This is the heaviest of all the other machines, weighing in at 255 pounds. It can take up to a weight of 650 pounds. Its dimensions when unfolded read as – 38″W x 107″ L x 69″H. When folded, the dimensions of the machine read as – 38″H x 20″W x 56″H.
- Total Gym 2000 – The Total Gym 2000 has around 6 calibrated resistance levels, can take up to a total weight of 300 pounds and can help do a total of 40 exercises.
What makes their features even more exciting is their 30-day trial offer. According to this offer, you can try any of the Total Gym home equipment for a span of 30 days – a
process that can be availed upon an initial payment as a trial amount, depending upon the model and offer available.
Total Gym Direct Review : Buy, Ship, Delivery And Return
Total Gym Direct Review : Pros And Cons
Total Gym Direct Review : Best Buying Guide
Total Gyms are an excellent option for those who need to get in a quick workout but don’t have much time. There are numerous fantastic advantages to owning a total gym, which is why they have been one of the most popular products on the market. The Total Gym series has not changed.
In contrast to clumsy barbells and dumbbells, the above machines provide smooth resistance via cables and a sliding bench. Between exercises, there are no weights to remove. When working out with free weights, you’ll usually have to take the weight off and put it back between workouts and sets. The Total Gym does not have this problem.
The machine’s design is straightforward. They have an L-shaped frame and an inclined bench to ride on while and use a cable system to pull oneself up, down, or even across.
Users can perform lunges, chest flyes, and even calf raises in this manner, as well as a variety of core muscles. There are additional attachments to work on various areas, including cardio work. Optional accessories include a press-up bar, a dip bar, a roller, a CycloTrainer, and a Circuit training kit.
Total Gyms are an excellent alternative for folks who need to engage in a quick exercise but don’t have much time. There are several amazing advantages to owning a whole gym, which is why they have become one of the most popular solutions on the market.
The underlying premise behind the Total Gym series has remained the same from its inception in 1974, with a shift into physical therapy units throughout the world by the late 1980s. In contrast to clumsy barbells and dumbbells, these devices provide seamless resistance through cables and a sliding bench.
When used correctly, they may target any muscle in the body with 60 to 200 distinct workouts, depending on the model.
Pricing : Total Gym Direct Review
The pricing of every machine from Total Gym is different and all the prices can be decreased with the help of a Total gym discount code or with Total Gym coupons.
The interesting thing about the prices of the machines is that they keep changing every day and a special offer is given, according to their official website.
From that special offer too, you can avail a 10% to 30% discount with the use of Total Gym discount codes which can be arranged for by talking to their representatives through their official website.
The prices of the machines as of this day, are given below –
|Total Gym FIT||$1,399.95 (discounted from $2,344.90)|
|Total Gym XLS||$899.55 (discounted from $1,999.)|
|Total Gym GTS||$3,795 (discounted from $4,666.)|
|Total Gym Supreme||$529|
What’s more, is that you can avail of various payment plans that are sure to help if you are unwilling to make the payment at one go.
Customer Support : Total Gym Direct Review
If you have any doubts or problems with regard to the machines, you could always get in touch with their prompt customer care support.
They usually take a maximum of two business days to get back. You can contact them directly through their website by leaving a message through the ‘Contact Us’ section or you can give them a call.
Total Gym Direct Review : Alternatives to Total Gym
Total Gym Direct Review & Testimonials
I ordered a set of dumbbells and when the order arrived, there was a dumbbell missing. Gym direct were excellent in their response. They simply sent out the missing dumbbell to me without question. Mistakes happen and I believe that the mark of a company is how they treat their customers after the sale is made and these guys were great!
Total Gym Direct Review : How to Fit In Your Fitness
Make an exercise plan. Create a plan. Schedule time like you would any other meeting or appointment. Don’t cancel now. Be an early bird. Get up, go outside, and get that thing out of the way! At the end of the day, you can’t make excuses if you’ve already completed the assignment.
Make it a family affair. What about beach activities? Hike with the kids? Baseball in your own backyard? Collaborate with your children, partner, or roommate to finish the challenge! Include it in your usual routine.
Take advantage of your tight schedule. Park at the far end of the parking lot. When feasible, use the stairs. Take the conference call while you’re out on a walk. Separate it.